I’ve been noticing a lot of subtle and not so subtle shifts/emotions/energies circling around me and others lately, and it’s been a mixed bag. New creative ideas, looking at what patterns need to be broken, noticing the most recent recurring thoughts (good or bad)… and throughout all this what grounds these shifts for me is being aware of WHAT’S MOST IMPORTANT.
While I’ve seen this list by Bronnie Ware before, it’s always a welcome reminder and I thought I’d share it here:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Just remember, no matter what you’re feeling, thinking or doing, let this be a gentle reminder to yourself to be a little more softer, loving, accepting, and forgiving.
May this provide you a little more space to breathe today.
Namaste and happy LONG weekend!