There’s something about going back home… While I grew up as an army brat with many “homes”, I consider Seoul and Tokyo my old stomping grounds. It’s where I spent more of my formative years.
As I head back to Seoul for a much needed break I can’t help but be thankful for Seattle. Since my re-entry this wonderful city has been a place where I met the most unexpected people; a place where I grew in ways I never thought I would. Guess it goes back to, “You never know what the Universe will provide if you surrender and let go of expectations.”
I’m looking forward to this break so that I can spend time with family and old friends. It will also be a time for inner reflection, and I won’t lie… there will be a few meetings sprinkled in here and there but when you put your highest intention in them it doesn’t feel like just a “meeting” if you know what I mean 😉
As we close out this Summer I urge you to take time for inner reflection. While everyone’s questions and time for reflection will be different, here are a few you can use to guide yourself:
- What have been the consistent themes/thoughts these past 3-4 months?
- What have I done to take action toward these themes/thoughts?
- Am I in a place where I am ready to take action?
- Who or What can help me take action? (i.e., books, meetups, teachers, coaches, etc.)
- As I prepare for Fall, what do I need to close out to complete Summer?
May these next few weeks be filled with last minute bbqs, more laughter, and time spent with our loved ones.